New: King County Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance

King County has announced that they will dedicate over $41 million to eviction prevention and rental assistance for residents impacted by COVID-19 due to illness, lost wages and unemployment.  Funding will awarded based on need via a lottery system.  Their web portal is now open for comment and to collect interest forms from those who wish to apply for assistance.  Click here for information on how to apply.

Can ICS help me?

We serve residents of the Issaquah School District: zip codes all of 98027, 98029, 98075 and portions of 98059. We can help you with emergency financial assistance for utilities and rent. At present, we cannot assist with gas vouchers or bus tickets.  If you are not sure if you live in the Issaquah school district, you can call us and we will find out for you.

How can I request help?

Issaquah Community Services is making some important changes to our processes to protect everyone from COVID-19.

All requests for financial assistance are being handled electronically.  Please see the information and application links below.  For those without computer/internet access, please call the ICS office at 425-837-3125 or email  Please do not come to Community Hall for ICS business.

When you leave a voice message, please clearly state your name, spell it  and leave a phone number.  Please repeat the phone number again so we get it right.  Also indicate if your request is for emergency rent or utility help. We will call you back as soon as we can. 

Please select the tab below for specific information, required documents and application.

Due to unprecedented demand, our response time may be delayed.  We appreciate your patience and understanding and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Rent & Utility Instructions and Application

Can I Get Answers by Phone?

Yes, our phone number is 425-837-3125.  If you have a question, you may leave a message on our voicemail and we will get back with you as soon as we can.

Where else can I find assistance?

Please see our Resources page for other organizations that may be able to help.

Issaquah Community Services

180 East Sunset Way, Issaquah

Mailing address:  P.O. Box 669, Issaquah, WA 98027

Phone: 425-837-3125




Business office hours:

Monday-Friday: 9:00 am-11:00 am

Monday evenings: 6:30 pm -7:30 pm

1 + 9 =